Thursday, October 7, 2010

Christmas in the Valley!

I'm so excited to be participating in Christmas in the Valley this year! I will be offering $10 off each frame on this day only! The event will be held on November 6th at the home of Janice Edmiston in Arlington. Click here to see the vendor spotlights. Each vendor will be offering some sort of discount on their product. Hope to see you there!




Below are some additional frames that I have available. Plus some additional color options/ideas on existing designs.

The Dylan Frame
Holds (4) 5x5 photos
$65

Striped/Polka Dot combination
Overall frame is approx. 12x14
5x7 openings
$40 each


Holds (1) 8x10 photo
$45
Molasses, Dry Sea Grass, and Creme

The Elizabeth Frame in Molasses, Dry Sea Grass and Creme
Holds (3) 5x7 photos
$60

The Madelyn Frame in Smokey Slate and Custom Gold
Holds (3) 5x7 photos
$65

The Madison Frame with (4) 5x7 photos
$60

1 comment:

  1. I Love the Dylan frame...I think I'm going to have to have that one for Beckett's room! Yay! I've been looking for one to put his photo's from each of his shoots from his first year.

    ReplyDelete